July 2018
 St. Martin Lutheran School Lunch Menu 
 2  No School
 3  No School
 4  No School
 5  No School
 6  No School
 9  No School
 10  No School
 11  No School
 12  No School
 13  No School
 16  No School
 17  No School
 18  No School
 19  No School
 20  No School
22   23   No School24   No School25   No School26   No School27   No School28   
29   30   No School31   No School    
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees,
and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from
discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or
retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program
information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should
contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are
deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal
Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made
available in languages other than English.
St. Martin Lutheran School hearing official is the Principal. Complaints will not be
handled internally, and will be passed on to the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil
Any person or representative alleging discrimination based on a prohibited basis has
the right to file a complaint. All complaints, written or verbal, must be forwarded to the
appropriate Regional or FNS OCR Director, unless an approved State complaint
procedure is in place.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program
Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:
http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a
letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the
form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your
completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.