|Q: How do you use the 'Make your own report'?|
Step 2 - Options
IF IT DOES NOT OPEN AUTOMATICALLY IN EXCEL
1) Open up Excel, go to 'File' up top then click 'Open'
2) In the 'Open' window find your CSV file and then click 'open'.
3) You will see a window called the "Text Import Wizard" pop up. In the first little screen, click "Next."
4) In the next screen, click the check box that says "Comma" and click "Next" again.
5) In this third (and last) screen, click the "Finish" button.
Microsoft Excel will now automatically
the parent/address information from the file you had saved
Once you have proof-read the data and
removed any possible typos, go to the "File" menu, select "Save As"