How to share documents
for your Distance Learning Plan (DLP)|
For many DLPs, teachers and staff will need to share information with
students and parents. FastDirect
has several places where this can be achieved.
Here are some recommended ways to share information with FastDirect:
1. File Manager (aka 'the cloud')
- This FAQ will explain how you can upload a file you have
to the FastDirect servers, which will make it available for others to
view/download. This first step is essential if the file you are
to share only exists on your desktop.
- This FAQ will explain how to send that file to someone using
3. Bulletin Board (Planner)
- This FAQ will explain how to take that uploaded file and
on your Bulletin Board.
- This will explain how you can create a link to the file in
- This FAQwill explain how to attach accompanying documents or
worksheets to a specific assignment.